Chemical Engineering / Chemist, Refinery Specialist
This is a good permanent opportunity for an experienced Chemist or Chemical Engineer with industrial water treatment or refinery experience to join an established team in an experienced environment, to support operations across a refinery site.
- Review operational and analytical data to optimise chemical programs,
- Maintain inventory, equipment and measurements
- Sampling and analysis of water hydrocarbons
- Data processing with focus on process optimisation and presenting recommendations to the clients
- UK Visa
- Degree or equivalent
- Refinery or industrial water treatment experience
- Fluent English
We are expecting a high volume of interest and unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to all applicants.