Experienced Offshore Chemist, North Sea rotation
Opportunity for an experienced Offshore Lab Chemist with an Engineering or Scientific Degree to work on a 2:3 rotation.
About the Role
You will be a key member of the Operations team providing Analytical data on production processes and maintaining Chemical treatments for production rates and process integrity.
– Provide sampling and Lab analysis of offshore oil samples
– Produce technical reports
– Manage chemical and laboratory use and stock
– Maintenance of laboratory equipment
– Ensuring compliance with the Operator’s offshore procedures including environmental regulations
– Previous Offshore Chemistry experience
– UK VISA
Please apply with a copy of your CV for consideration.